When it came time to pick a layout for my mat I decided to use the Fabulous 5 Cuddle® quilt kit cutting instructions (variation #2). After all, the bath mat is similar to a quilt, but it's laid out on the floor.
The Fabulous 5 pattern is available as a free download on the Shannon website and it's perfect for showing off the cute prints with varied strip sizes. There are also nine different Fabulous 5 Cuddle® kits available! The kits would be perfect for the bath mat, and they are all written to be quilt-as-you-go Sew and Flip projects!
Thank you so much for joining me today — I hope you’re inspired to
sew along! Please post your creations on social media with the hashtag
#sewcuddlysewalong and tag Shannon Fabrics. What Cuddle® print would you
feature on your bath mat? Leave a comment in the comment section below!
Ask for Shannon Fabrics Cuddle® minky fabric, Cuddle® Kits, and Sew Cuddly at your favorite quilt or fabric shop! Shannon Fabrics can be found at these shops and many more. To purchase the book from the author, visit her shop Bungalow Quilting.
Thank you and Happy Sewing!
This is the 12th post of our series. Don’t forget to check out our previous posts (see links below) for more fun projects.
- Intro/ Interview: Emilee Masson with Judy Gauthier
- February 11- Hatchlings: Emilee Masson
- February 15- Hatchlings: April Blazevic Woodside
- February 18- Animals Hats: Naomi Williams Stewart
- February 22- Animals Hats– Cat Hats: Pat Burke
- February 25- Reading Pillow: Alice Borge
- March 1- Reading Pillow: Karen Fuchs
- March 4- Reading Pillow and throw pillow: Rachel Elkinson Ring
- March 8- Reading Pillow: Barbara Crom
- March 11- Poncho: Susan Hastings
- March 18- Bath Mat: Linda Lingner
- March 22- Bath Mat: Bobbie Norby (YOU ARE HERE)
- March 25- Sleep Sack: Emilee Masson
- March 29- Sleep Sack: April Blazevic Woodside
- April 1- Colorful Floor Pillow: Teresa Coates
- April 5- Colorful Floor Pillow: Pamela O’Neill