We are thrilled to release our first Free quilt pattern for Precuts, Patchwork Puzzle!
This lovely quilt features our new Cuddle Cakes precut 10” squares in Girly Girl.
A bit of yardage from Cuddle Classics and Kozy Cuddle is incorporated too. The quilt finishes 56” x 71”. It was designed by Christine Stainbrook of Project House 360 and pattern tested and pieced by Jennifer Parks of JennyKae Quilts.
To make this quilt, you will need:
- 3 Girly Girl Cuddle Cakes
- 1 yard Cuddle Dimple® Hot Pink
- 3/8 yard Mod Dot Cuddle Hot Pink/Jade for binding
- 2 1/4 yards Pretty Paisley Cuddle Hot Pink/Jade for backing
- 60” x 75” Warm Bond® by The Warm Company (batting is optional)
We also recommend the following notions:
- SCHMETZ® Size 90/14 stretch needle
- Walking foot
- 505® Spray and Fix by ODIF Adhesive
- OLFA® Rotary Cutting Supplies
- Dritz® Flat Flower Head pins
- Basic sewing supplies
Download Patchwork Puzzle!
Hugs with Cuddle,