We are thrilled to release our first Free quilt pattern for Precuts, Patchwork Puzzle!
This lovely quilt features our new Cuddle Cakes precut 10” squares in Girly Girl.
A bit of yardage from Cuddle Classics and Kozy Cuddle is incorporated too. The quilt finishes 56” x 71”. It was designed by Christine Stainbrook of Project House 360 and pattern tested and pieced by Jennifer Parks of JennyKae Quilts.
To make this quilt, you will need:
- 3 Girly Girl Cuddle Cakes
- 1 yard Cuddle Dimple® Hot Pink
- 3/8 yard Mod Dot Cuddle Hot Pink/Jade for binding
- 2 1/4 yards Pretty Paisley Cuddle Hot Pink/Jade for backing
- 60” x 75” Warm Bond® by The Warm Company (batting is optional)
We also recommend the following notions:
- SCHMETZ® Size 90/14 stretch needle
- Walking foot
- 505® Spray and Fix by ODIF Adhesive
- OLFA® Rotary Cutting Supplies
- Dritz® Flat Flower Head pins
- Basic sewing supplies
Download Patchwork Puzzle!
You can find our fabrics at many local quilt shops and fabric stores, and online at fabric.com, theminkyboutique.com, and fabricdepot.com.
What do you think? Would you like more free patterns like this? Sign up for our newsletter! Subscribe to our blog!
Hugs with Cuddle,
Leave a Comment